Saturday, March 24, 2007

To everyone i appreciate your thoughts and prayers! I am still looking for my son Colton M. Oneal I do have custody rights also i have 2 other children we are wanting and trying to find Daniel and colton. We miss him greatly. Never have i had to experience the grief i am now. He is a wonderful little boy that his brother and sister and I want home. Please all i ask is for information if anyone sees him or Daniel. Daniel has disrupted many lives since all this has begun and I just want to hold Colton and let him no that him mother will never give up and I will keep looking and doing what ever needs to be done. Once again thank you for your prayers and hope. He will be home again .... I wont stop i still take care of my other children and work while searching for my heart! Colton Mitchell Oneal - Aka spiderman Colton I love you!

6 comments:

Kindra Lore said...

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for what you are going through. My heart truly goes out to you. I hope Colton is found soon and safely!

Kindra Lore

anonymous 2 said...

olivia,
I set up a blog acct for colton giving all the info on his case.

protectachild.blogspot.com

please keep colton in your prayers!!!
tracy

anonymous 2 said...

kindra,
can you post this blog site to yours. I have set up a blog site to try and help find colton.
www.protectachild.blogsot.com
thanks for all your help.keep colton in your prayers!!!
thanks,tracy

Sandra Welch said...

Would you send me an email with the type of work mr. oneal does or did? Does he have contact in other states? Was he schooled in GA? Have some suggestions as to looking.

traviskirk said...

you"re a selfish bitch taryn that doesnt give a fuck about whats right. you know for a fact colton was better off with dan.

Pam Dewar said...

Hello Olivia!
I heard on the news that Colton has been found. I am extremely happy for you. Sorry I lost touch with you. Please give me a call @770-853-1742. Ilove you!!!!!
Pam